Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dawn's Tri-tip Marinade and Seasoned Red Potatoes

My best friend, Dawn, had been watching my children one day so that I could go to work and I came home to this delicious meal. My response was "when can you move in?" She is a fantastic cook and throws things together without recipes. These are both her creations and as far as measurements, well, you will have to add to taste.


Dawn’s Tri-tip Marinade
Montreal steak seasoning
Olive oil
Soy sauce
Worcestershire sauce
Red wine vinegar

Cut tri-tip into 1 inch slices and grill or bake to preference.

Seasoned Red Potatoes
Cut potatoes into bite size  pieces.
Put in bowl and stir in olive oil, French seasoning, and pepper to taste.
Spread in one layer on cookie sheet and sprinkle seasoning salt on top
Roast for 30 minutes at 450 degrees
Broil last few minute to crisp and brown tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment